
I could not find Thai-style BBQ pork anywhere in Singapore. And I miss its sweet taste so much. YES! They are sweet! So I decided to try cooking Thai-style BBQ pork.
TA-DAH!!!!! Look yummy isn't it? It is actually YUMMY! I prefer to have a layer of fat in the meat. But for the sake of body, I decided to use lean pork meat. (No fat layer at all)
Ingredients
- 200g thin pork slices - 2-3 parsley roots
- 1/2 heaped tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp white sesame (optional)
1. Blend parsley roots, pepper and garlics together
2. Add in soy sauce, sugar, water ,oil and sesame. Mix well
3. Marinate pork slices with the souce in step (2) for 2 or more hours (I usually leave it overnight)
4. bbq them.

No comments:
Post a Comment